ERVick Consulting Group presents…“GOOGLE Maps™ for Business
A time-tested, proven and Guaranteed “JOURNEY” to help you determine your WINNING business direction:
- Understand WHERE your business stands today…in detail
- Determine WHAT you want your business to achieve over the next 3-5 years
- Decide HOW to best get there – strategically!
You will participate with 4-5 growth-minded business leaders from NON-COMPETITIVE companies during 10 weekly sessions of approximately 2 hours apiece. Our 2018 sessions will be on Thursday mornings from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM beginning January 4th. Meetings will be held in the Conference Room of the office of S.C. Robert, CPA located at 31207 Keats Way, Evergreen, CO.
Key topics covered include:
- Understanding your “Business Philosophy”
- Determining your 3-5 year business “Vision”
- Establishing non-negotiable “Core Values & Business Principles”
- Conducting thorough “Internal & External Assessments”
- Deciding your 12-18 month “Mission Statement”
- Selecting and prioritizing 3-5 “Critical Goal Categories/Key Strategies”
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals and action plans
- Creating your Marketing Plan, Sales Plan and business Budgets
- Executing “Winning” Communication and Implementation programs
- Follow-up meetings to review progress and make adjustments
The investment to participate as a member of this intentionally limited group is $2200 per attendee. And, we GUARANTEE your satisfaction or you will receive a full refund.
Many small to mid-size businesses have achieved $ales and/or Profit increases of 3X – 5X (and greater) as a result of “GOOGLE Maps™ for Business”. This means that a company with current sales of $100k annually and a gross margin of 40% would expect to realize a sales INCREASE of $100k-$200k and a gross profit INCREASE of $40k-$80K within 3 years as a result of this program. Potential R.O.I. of +$37.8k to +$77.8k!!!
Gary Ervick, Owner of ERVick Consulting Group, will lead and facilitate this entire process. Gary is a graduate of Cornell University after which he spent the next 18 years getting trained, developed and promoted at Procter & Gamble. Gary has worked in different industries and with large and small companies in positions of leadership and responsibility. Gary is the former President/CEO of American Tourister and was President of Samsonite Distributing Company. Gary is married with 5 children and lives in Evergreen, CO.
Please contact Gary directly to set up a no cost phone consultation/meeting to answer questions and provide additional information on this EXCEPTIONAL process designed to deliver LONG-TERM, SUSTAINABLE, WINNING RESULTS.
Phone: 303-549-5631 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ERVickconsulting.com